In early August 2020, the Agency for Real Estate Cadaster and the Cultural Heritage Protection Office signed a Memorandum on Cooperation. The cooperation will be carried out in the area of Geodesy – Cadaster Information System (GCIS), the national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI) and the cadaster of cultural heritage. Data and information will be exchanged from the field of geodesy, cartography and cadaster, GIS, LiDAR and NSDI, as well as regarding cultural real estate, protected with the Law on Protection of Cultural Heritage. Trainings will also be conducted for access and use of the services offered by the AREC. These two institutions have also agreed on joint representation before domestic and international organizations, conferences, forums and symposia that cover the areas of operation of the Agency for Real Estate Cadaster and the Cultural Heritage Protection Office. All the data to be provided by both parties will be protected from unauthorized use or misuse, and will be used solely for the needs of the activities that are within the competences of both institutions.
- On 6th December 2019, the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption and the Agency for Real Estate Cadaster of the Republic of North Macedonia signed a Memorandum of Cooperation.
- On 11th November 2019, Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the Agency for Real Estate Cadaster of the Republic of North Macedonia and the Notary Chamber of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- In April 2017, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre and the State Statistical Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation on activities that are of mutual interest for both institutions.
- In 2016, the Military Academy “General Mihailo Apostolski” Skopje – an associate member of the University “Goce Delchev” – Shtip signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre.
- In 2015, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the City of Skopje for the purpose of determining the state of affairs in the establishment and collection of the property tax for the City of Skopje and the municipalities in the City of Skopje.
- In 2015, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed with the Chamber of Appraisers of the Republic of Macedonia for the purpose of establishment of a mutual cooperation in the process of creating a database of appraised real estate values.
- In April 2015, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, the Institute of Geography at the University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje.
- In April 2014, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed with SGGUGS “Zdravko Cvetkovski” -Skopje.
- In October 2013, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre and the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje signed the second Memorandum of Cooperation.
- In 2010, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre and the Seismological Observatory of the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, at the University “St. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje signed an agreement regulating the mutual relations in the realization of the Project for establishing and determining an absolute and relative gravimetric network in the Republic Macedonia.
The signed Memorandums with the educational institutions represent the basis for the conducting of the practical training of the students from the respective higher education institutions and the secondary geodetic technical school in order to get acquainted with the work processes of the Agency in the field of cartography, basic geodetic works, real estate Cadastre, GIS systems etc.