REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - Individual consultant services for the assignment: IT EXPERT
Republic of Macedonia
AGENCY FOR REAL ESTATE CADASTRE
Real Estate Cadastre and Registration Project
IBRD Loan Number: 7928MK
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Individual consultant services for the assignment:
as part of the team for WEB GIS and governmental GEO PORTAL (NSDI)
Contract No. MK-RECRP-79280MK_CS-IC-C5.2-3
1. This Request for Expressions of Interest follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in UN Development Business and dgMarket on July 26, 2010.
The Republic of Macedonia has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development toward the cost of Real Estate Cadastre and Registration Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds to make payments under the following consulting services: IT EXPERT (one position) as part of the team for WEB GIS and governmental GEO PORTAL (NSDI).
2. The Agency For Real Estate Cadastre now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above mentioned services. Interested Consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (CV’s, references and information about successfully completed similar assignments in similar conditions, etc.). An individual consultant should be hired for a period of one year on fulltime basis, in order to work as part of the team for WEB GIS and governmental GEO PORTAL (NSDI).
3. The main objectives of this assignment is to select individual consultant – IT expert that shall be engaged for the activities which are related to the establishment of the WEB-GIS portal at the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre as well as for the activities related to the establishment of the governmental NSDI GEO-PORTAL. The IT expert will be part of the AREC NSDI working group as well as part of the AREC IT Sector. For the establishment of the AREC WEB-GIS, IT Expert will be engaged on fulltime basis. This expert will also participate in activities which are related to the establishment on the National Spatial Data Infrastructure which will be established in compliance with the European Standards.
4. The following qualifications and experience of the Consultant are required:
• University degree in Computer Science - IT
• Minimum 3 years of practical experience in development and implementation of WEB-GIS software systems;
• Experience in developing spatial data models, conceptual architecture of data in service of the interoperable infrastructure and developing and implementation of spatial database as well as geospatial data migration.
• ORACLE and/or Microsoft SQL Server experience;
• Network services and data sharing experience.
• ISO 19100 Standards experience;
• Fluent English language – oral and written;
In reference to the required knowledge and experience, the IT expert during the application process must provide adequate i.e. relevant documents (in scanned form) proving that the expert possesses the required quality in the stated areas and the required working experience.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Post Graduate or Doctoral studies in the stated area;
- Qualifications in the area of GIS related to the Cadastre, Cartography or other related disciplines;
- Experience in ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ERDAS and other specific software related to the stated area.
A one year contracts on a full-time basis will be awarded. Subject to satisfactory performance, the contracts may be renewed on an annual basis, but not to exceed the duration of the RECR project.
5. An individual Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2004, revised October 2006, V Selection of Individual Consultants. Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 15:00 hours CET, Monday to Friday.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
6. Interested consultants'' are invited to submit their CV''s in English electronically (as word document, or in pdf format) or in hard copy, on Macedonian and English language, which should among all outline that they are qualified to carry out the services.
The Expression of Interest should be delivered to the address below by: January 07, 2011.
Agency for Real Estate Cadastre
Project Management Unit
Ms. Tatjana Cenova Mitrevska
Trifun Hadzi Janev 10, 1000 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Fax : +389 2 3175 987 ext. 103; e-mail: email@example.com
Агенцијата за Катастар на Недвижности - Единица за Управување со Проектот Катастар на Недвижности
и Регистрација, објавува Покана за Изразување на Интерес за консултантски услуги -
индивидуален консултант - ИТ експерс, за работа во тимот за развој и имплементација за web gis апликацијата во АКН (како дел од националната инфраструктура на просторни податоци )), и за работа на развојот на владиниот НИПП гео портал.
Заинтересираните Консултанти треба да достават Писмо за изразување на Интерес, ЦВ-а и останати информации, најдоцна до Januari 07, 2011, на погоре наведената адреса