The registration of changes in the maintenance of the Real Estate Cadastre refers to:
- Physical division of a cadastral parcel/ privatization/ purchase and sale/ donation/ exchange of part of a cadastral parcel
- Expropriation of cadastral parcels
- Merging cadastral parcels
- Registration of a change in the cadastral culture and class
- Deletion of buildings and other facilities
- Registration of the internal surface/ open surface/ volume of newly constructed buildings, upgrades, extensions, legalization of buildings and other facilities
- Updating of data on the border line and surface of the cadastral parcel
- Updating of the internal surface/ volume of buildings and joint parts of buildings and other facilities
Legal basis: Agreement, Verdict, judicial decision, decision (approval) by a competent authority, building and technical documentation, notarized statement, geodetic report prepared by a private surveying company or sole proprietor, proof of paid fee for the service according to the Tariff.
Pre-registration of a future building
Legal basis: Effective building permit and basic project certified by a competent authority submitted by the competent municipality electronically,
Changes to the pre-registration during the construction process
Legal basis: Decision for change during the construction process and building and technical documentation submitted by the competent municipality electronically,
Update of the data in the Real Estate Cadastre – ex officio
The updating of the data in the Real Estate Cadastre ex officio is done for the cadastral municipalities where the percentage of the real estate that has remained with unregistered rights is more than 20%, based on the performed survey referred to in Article 57 paragraph (3) of the Law on Real Estate Cadastre, based on the annual program adopted by the Management Board of the Agency, with the consent of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
In order to register the unregistered real estate rights after the Real Estate Cadastre has been established in an updating procedure conducted ex officio, it is necessary to go to the reception desk at the Regional Department for Real Estate Cadastre at AREC on whose territory the real estate is located and submit:
- application in writing
- legal basis for registration in accordance with Article 174, paragraph 1 of the Law on Real Estate Cadastre.
Update of the data in the Real Estate Cadastre – upon the submission of an application by a client
For the purpose of harmonizing the data from the Real Estate Cadastre with the actual situation on the field, the data is updated upon the submission of an application by client.
In order to register a change in the Real Estate Cadastre, that is, change in the border line in the cadastre plan, you need to go to the reception desk at the Centre for Real Estate Cadastre Skopje or the Regional Department for Real Estate Cadastre at AREC and submit:
- application in writing,
- legal basis for registration,
- statement of consent for acceptance of the border line and the newly established area of the cadastral parcel that is subject to update, signed by the right holders of the neighboring cadastral parcels and certified by a competent authority in accordance with the law – notary public,
- geodetic report on the update prepared by a private surveying company,
- proof of paid fee for the service according to the Tariff.
Update of the data on the internal surface of buildings, separate and common parts of buildings and other facilities
When the subject of the update is the data on the internal surface of buildings, separate and common parts of buildings and other facilities for which data is not collected during the survey of the real estate, the geodetic report does not contain a notarized statement.
Registration of real estate for which there were fictitious records in real parts in the Land Cadastre
- application by a client,
- geodetic report
- statement of consent for accepting the actual situation given by the right holders who were registered as a result of the fictitious records in the Land Cadastre, certified by a notary.
|Application – registration of a change|
|Application – registration ex officio|
|Application 23 – update of data|