1. In November 2017, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre of the Republic of Macedonia and the Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria signed a Memorandum of Cooperation in the field of basic geodetic works, cartography, real estate Cadastre, geoinformatics and spatial data infrastructure. The Memorandum identifies the mutual interest of the two institutions in helping and encouraging the implementation of joint projects in the respective areas.
2. In March 2017, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre and General Mapping Command of the Republic of Turkey signed a Memorandum of Understanding which envisages the development and implementation of programs for specialized trainings in the field of cartography, as well as the exchange of unclassified geospatial data.
3. In April 2016, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Immovable Property Central Registration Office of the Republic of Albania, which envisages institutional cooperation and partnership in the field of land administration.
4. In November 2013, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the Republic Geodetic Authority of the Republic of Serbia and a Memorandum of Cooperation with the Real Estate Agency of Montenegro. The memorandums envisage the exchange of knowledge and expertise in the field of establishment of the real estate Cadastre, management and use of the national GNSS systems, the underground Cadastre and the establishment of the spatial data infrastructure.
5. In November 2013 in Sarajevo, the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, a Regional Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the countries of the Western Balkans, and between: the Central Administration for Registration of Real Estate and the State Administration for Geospatial Information of the Republic of Albania, the Federal Administration for Geodetic and Real-Property Affairs of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic Administration for Geodetic and Real-Property Affairs of the Republic of Srpska, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre of Kosovo, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre of the Republic of Macedonia, the Department of Real Estate of the Republic of Montenegro and the Republic of Geodetic Authority of the Republic of Serbia. The purpose of the signing was to deepen the regional cooperation and exchange of information in the field of spatial data infrastructure and the INSPIRE Directive; preparation and realization of regional projects related to the spatial data infrastructure that are of common interest for the region; exchange of scientific and technical information, regulations, specifications, standards and products in the field of spatial data infrastructure; joint organization of symposia, workshops and international promotion of joint projects for cooperation.
6. In October 2012, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed with the Geodetic Administration at the Ministry of Infrastructure and Spatial Planning of the Republic of Slovenia.
7. In June 2012, a Memorandum was signed with the General Directorate for Land Registration and Cadastre of the Republic of Turkey in Istanbul, Turkey. The Memorandum was the basis for the obtaining of the old title-deeds covering the territory of today’s Republic of Macedonia. The overall process of obtaining the title-deeds was coordinated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre, the State Archives of the Republic of Macedonia, the Institute for National History and the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts. The obtained material consists of about 500,000 sheets written in the Old Turkic language.
8. In July 2011, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre signed the Memorandum of Cooperation with the State Geodetic Authority of the Republic of Croatia. With this memorandum, a clear interest in the preparation and realization of regional projects and the joint approach before international professional organizations were expressed for the first time.
9. In March 2011, the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre signed the Memorandum of Understanding with the National Institute for Mapping, Cadastre and Land Registration of the Kingdom of Sweden. The Memorandum envisages institutional cooperation and partnership in the field of land administration.
10. In September 2010, the first Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the Agency for Real Estate Cadastre and the Agency for Cadastre, Land Register and Cartography of the Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. In February 2016, the second Memorandum of Cooperation between the two institutions was signed, which, among other things, envisages the strengthening of the institutional capacities in the realization of important technical aspects related to the segments of the 3D Cadastre, e-land administration, in the production of topographic maps and the implementation of the NSDI.